Community Connections Solution Concept Survey
Help us bring advanced transportation service to Tukwila
Almost 300 people took our survey in the fall of 2018 to tell us about transportation needs in Tukwila. We’re now exploring solution concepts to meet those needs.
Tell us what you think by October 27, 2019
As a result of our last online survey, we gathered information about transportation needs and gaps in
Tukwila. Here are the needs that emerged:
My community needs transportation solutions that will…
- … be available when I need it, for example, during evening, weekends, and off-peak hours.
- … considers all riders (English language learners, those unable to read, no/low-income, people with disabilities, etc.
- … is easy to understand and use.
- … connect to community destinations.
- … provide a safe environment.
The next sets of questions will be specific to one of the three service concepts below:
Proposed Potential Solutions
- Expand Via to Transit
- Community Van Network
- Bike/Scooter share to transit