FIND A CERTIFIED
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EXPERIENCE
Work with a certified consultant on your next public engagement project.
Many government agencies have found themselves thrust into a new era of public engagement. Feel like you don’t know where to start and need hand? Consider a PublicInput Certified Partner.
Certified Partners are experienced users of our public engagement platform who can hit the ground running on any project.
Certified Partners that meet additional requirements including experience on at least 2 projects.
- KGB Consultants | Emily Woodell
- Metro Analytics | Matt Miller
- MVP Marketing & Public Affairs | Victoria Pennington
- NineteenEleven Consulting, LLC | Kristin Williams
- Poznecki-Camarillo | John Tiemann
- RDG Planning & Design | Cory Scott
- Yehle & Associates, LLC | Camden Yehle
Consultants who have trained on the platform and demonstrated competency on at least 1 project.
- Adisa Communications | Lakeisha Moore
- Amplify Consulting | Christine Edwards
- CDM Smith | Amy Livingston
- CDM Smith | Victoria Wornom
- duGard Communications | Amber Valente
- H2M Associates | Paul Cancilla
- Kimley-Horn | Alexandra Clark
- Moffatt Nichol | Amanda Zullo
- J. M. Teague Engineering | David Hyder
- Public Information Associates | Leigh Hornsby
- RDG Planning & Design | Charlie Cowell
- Somers Jaramillo | Leah Jaramillo
- Stantec | Amanda Morrell
- WSP | Jasmine Thompson
- WSP | Sarah Parkins
- WSP Canada | Justin Jones
Find a Certified Partner
Get recommendations on Certified Partners in your area through the Find a Certified Partner form below. Where available, we’ll send a list of partners with relevant experience to include in your evaluation process.